Saturday, March 28, 2015

Urgent flight change

Hi all,

Uhh... Where to start? A lot of things happened in the past few days and a lot of things have changed. So let me start in the beginning. 

Today should be 7 days left until I would get home, however we had an unpleasant event today and I had to re-book my flight to make sure that everything will be fine and taken care of. Consequently there is only 4 days left until I get there. 

Having said that, I am not going to make him wait another 3 days because I know he will be pathetic enough and I want to use and ride that dick as much as I can and I am not going to lock it away. There is just no point. Yes, I will make him work for his first ejaculation; work hard and good! 

Also my prediction about his behavior was wrong; well not necessarily wrong because he red it on my blog and he was trying to control himself so I would not lock him. That is the reason he was not mentioning it much. Barely some. Either he did not want to get locked or his been touching himself. But I don't think he would do that. He would tell me like he told me the last time. 

I am already fantasizing about him licking my feet and I just miss to see that desire in his eyes when he sees me and my pantyhose. I can't wait for that moment when he picks me up at the airport and when we sit in the car and I grab his dick. That is my favorite thing to do and I always do it :) 

This is basically it for now. I just want to give him a little bit of a tease before I get back because I know he is more pathetic than he is willing to show. He just needs a little push. ;)

Nice weekend,

G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment