Sunday, March 22, 2015

13 days

Hi again everyone,

so here we are, 13 days away from our "reunion"; and 3 days left for him to touch himself. 
I am really excited to see him in that pathetic mode again, where he lives and breathes only for me. I know that after 2 or 3 days in he will beg to let him cum, but NO. This time I am determined that he will go without cumming for 10 days! 

You know what they say, if you can't have something you want it even more, and that is the truth. 

I am stuck with my fantasies and desires for another 13 days when I will be finally able to let it all out, to take that whip in my hands and use him in every possible way. I really want to make sure that he won't break the non-touching rule so I am more than willing to make him to lock himself. He did not wear chastity for a long long time and since I really want to use his dick as much as possible while I am there, now would be the time. 

That meeting that I was telling you about in the last post went quite well and we are waiting for the final results of in the the next days. Nothing is done deal yet, but either way my stress level is getting lower and soon everything will be back on track. Just the way I like it.

I still get frustrated because of the events that I was describing in the post called "yellow fever or what" but I am managing to keep it under control and making sure that I don't think about it too much. 

I am not really sure how to satisfy my wishes for someone to worship my feet but I can tell you that my vibrator is going crazy every day for a couple of time (need to change the batteries). Once you get into that life style of worshipping and having an actual slave for services it is really hard to just stop with it. It's been over a month now since I got the last service from him and I have to say it has been toooooo long. 

One more thing; of course he did not make a list of the things he should do so that is the first major strike so far. 1 and counting... I made him a list of all the thing that needs to be done. A lot of details and better for him that he won't fail!!!

This is it for now, will tell you more about my plans with him in the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment