Friday, April 24, 2015

What the future holds

Hi everyone,

for this blog post, I was partly inspired by two other blogs that I follow and read regularly. One was talking about how hard it is for a partner/husband/slave to obey with his ego and wishes, and the other one was about the way Femdom works and how people misinterpret the meaning Femdom in a 24/7/365 relationships.

For me it is really important to be consistent with the instructions I give him so that he is not confused and that he can't say: "Oh, I forgot". The last time I saw him consistently  did not take place and he did not do anything the way he should, he did not even try. But I can't really blame him for that since I did not really guide him and I was able to tell that he did not feel like he is being controlled. However, I feel that the last time we were together it was not so much about that because we needed some time to reconnect.

He has a hard time obeying me, and sometimes I really have to push it so that he gets the point. It is wrong to think that I yell at him or I am mean, normally I would just tell him what to do, turn, and walk away and leave him with his thoughts until he realizes that he actually has no choice but to do as I said. Some other times, some disciplinary actions need to take place. I read a lot of blogs about how submissive partners are locked in the chastity all the time and that they feel weird and free without it. Chastity for my slave is a big punishment and I don't use it as often; it's either when I don't want him to touch himself when I am away or when he really pisses me off.
When I am with him he knows that there is no way he is allowed to touch himself (unless otherwise instructed) and I know he would never do it... It is 8 days until I will see him again and I am getting ready for some big changes! He definitely needs to reconnect himself with his real position in our relationship and starts to follow ALL the rules. Starting with the "small" ones. Like dropping on his knees when we get home and kissing my feet.

Regardless to the previous topic; If you have read any of my previous posts, you know that we have some major differences to overcome. They will take place by the end of this year at the latest, maybe even sooner. All of that is becoming a bigger and bigger issue for me since I have no idea how we are going to deal with it. There are a couple solutions but none of them are ideal... I am wondering how far it will take us and what will be the final result. Living on different continents is just not going to work... Anyway, one step at the time.

Cheers,

Miss G. 

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say hello and that I hope you and your slave are both doing well.

    Were you able to get together last month, and if so, did he properly obey you? I can appreciate your efforts to be consistent with expectations, instructions and punishment. From this subs point of view, those are all signs of love, and certainly better than being left to my own devices and bad habits; and way better than being completely ignored.

    Thank you for blogging about Female Led Relationships. I pray that you and slave will persevere through your upcoming challenges and changes, and that God will smile down upon you both!

    Warm regards,

    Scott

    ReplyDelete