Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Smell my feet

Hello,

he is away for tonight and just before I took him to the airport I decided to give him a little bit of a session. 
We started in a living room where he smelled my feet and that totally got me going. Moved upstairs where I teased his rock hard dick while he was sniffing my feet, deep breaths. Amazing. I gave him the "endless tunnel" with my hands and sucked on his dick. I wore dark red lipstick that left marks around his dick... so sexy. 

I commanded him to move into the "position" and finally took that whip out of my closet. OMG, that felt good. Just seeing those marks on his ass, his asshole moving and hearing those noises that he makes. Wow, that felt really good. 

While he was in the position I took my Hitachi vibrator and put it on his dick. Drives him crazy but he knew he is not allowed to cum. 

After a few very good hits I ordered him to flip back on his back where I grabbed his dick with my hand and put my feet on his nose. While he was taking deep breaths of my dirty feet I allowed him to cum with vibrator that I was pushing against his dick. He came good, really good. 

After he was done he thanked me. I said: "Go back to the position so I can whip that ass a little bit more and give you some nice marks for the trip." He did it and he was really scared about how hard I am going to hit him. I did a few whips but that was about it. 
He thanked me again, I put on his clothes (which btw I really like to do) and he was ready to go for the airport. 

It was short but something that we both liked (more or less).

G. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you gave your slave a wonderful send-off, Miss Georgina. I very much like your blog and enjoy reading the way in which you and slave express your love for each other.

    Warm regards,

    Scott

    ReplyDelete